How do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I?

Hello! Just received my Amaya and design shop yesterday. I have done ok so far but I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to (or maybe its not possible) - I have an eagle holding a flag that I want to do. Some of the colors repeat themselves - like color one is the same color on color 10 and so on. My question is how do I set it up to make the color one that is repeated on color 10 sew on the same needle? I hope this makes sense. Thanks! Cheryl K. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Once you transfer the design from Design Shop to the OS to sew, you tell the OS which color you want assigned to which needle.

So, you might tell it...

Color 1 - Sew on Needle 5
    Color 2 - Sew on Needle 2
    Color 3 - Sew on Needle 5

... and so on [img]smile.gif[/img]
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Ok. I guess what I'm asking is: how do I tell it to do sew on a particular needle. Thanks!

Comment

John is correct. Another thing you will want to do, if possible, when digitizing the design is to group like(ie: identical) colors and sew them together before switching to another color.
        Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz<br />905 Texas Street<br />Fairfield, CA 94533<br />707-426-9963<br /><br />Embroidery, Screenpriinting, laser engraving and banners<br /><br />We keep you in STITCHZ, make your life colorful & your business more visible.

Comment

In OS on the right side of your screen, click on "Color Sequesce", then go through the design starting with color one and click on the needle in the color sequence box that has a picture basically of your spools on your machine.
          Debbie

Comment

Thank you all. It helped. Now ...next question. ok...say I have 9 colors but 23 color changes, when
            I click on the color sequence it only has options for 17. What do I do then? Thanks,Cheryl

Comment

I figured it out! Thanks for all the help!!

Comment

Working...
              X