Receiving replies and posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving replies and posts

Is there a way to automatically receive all replies and posts to this group? Just wondering.

Are you referring to your pant leg one? I did not get the first few but got the last 2. I think it was just some kind of glitch.
    Marilou

Comment

No, I didn't get this response either. I had to log on to the Amaya website and view my posts to see if I had any replies. I'd like them to come to my email address directly. Is that possible?

Comment

Give me your e-mail address and I will add you to the e-mail group. The e-mail group was started first then we added the webpage for people who don't like the e-mail based group and also so we can have all the other info on the website thats we can't easily refer to on the e-mail group. All messages sent on the webpage get automatically forwarded to the e-mail group so once you are added to the e-mail group you will no longer need to go online to check messages. You will however need to clidk the proper link to reply to messages sent from the webpage for them to be seen on the webpage for the members not on the e-mail group.

If that sounds confusing send me your e-mail and I will add you to the e-mail group and I think once you start getting those messages it will make sense.

Aaron
        [email protected]
        Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Aaron

I have been trying to get back on the a-mail group. I changed my email address from [email protected] to [email protected]. I have not been able to get a message to anyone in order to make the change. I would appreciate it if you could add my new email address.

Thanks
          Stacy
          motherlode Custom Embroidery
          [email protected]

Comment

Aaron I've been trying to get all the posts to go to my email and no success. Can You Help me PLZZZZZZZZZ. I had another account and used to get them then they stopped. So I cancelled that account thinking that a new account would do the trick but no luck. My email address is [email protected]
            Kathy Shaw<br />KG Embroidery

Comment

Working...
            X