keyboard lettering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keyboard lettering

Hi I'm new to this so this is probably a stupid question to most of you, I haven't had my amaya xt very long and Iam having a difficult time remembering everything from my 4 day class, I purchased just the plain design shop no pro or pro plus. how do I go about doing keyboard lettering, I see where I can add text to a design, but nothing about just starting with lettering. do you think upgrading to the pro or pro plus is worth the price, I want to do embroidery for businesses which most will have just lettering, some will want their logo. thanks for your help. Charlotte
    charlotte

You can just do letting. What you have to do in order to highlight the lettering icon is first click the white 'sheet of paper" icon at the top left of the screen. When you do that the big "A" icon will work. Now there may be a better way but this is how I got it to work.

I did not take the software class becaue I bought the machine without software. I only took the first couple of days of class dealing with the machine. Then a year later I bought Design Shop so I have been on my own. I just click like mad and see what happens.

I have plain old Design Shop too. I have often wonder if I should upgrade to Pro+. I mostly do lettering with Design Shop but I do have other software.
    Marilou

Comment

thank you so much for your reply, I will try your suggestion, Iam really getting frustrated, the manual that came with the machine mostly talks about if you have pro and pro+, it kinda leaves out the person with just plain design shop, which I know if I had good instructions I could do a lot with it, Iam turning away a lot of business, because I can't seem to understand the program.
      Have a great week !
      Charlotte
      charlotte

Comment

Have you watched the DVD's? They made more sense than the book. If you do upgrade I would go right for the Pro+. Otherwise I think you would be in the same situation to some extent.
        Marilou

Comment

Working...
        X