digitizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digitizing

Can anyone recommend a good digitizing program? I'd like to make my own designs. Something compatable with my Amaya xt would be nice.

I'm not an expert digitizer, but I bought the package deal with my 'original' big red...and after a long and painful learning curve...I'd say Design Pro is the 'mate' for your Amaya. It is so handy to be able to flip back and forth as a design is sewing out to make corrections in the 'original' as you see problems...so your 'corrected' version is ready to load as soon as the test is done.
    I haven't sent out for any digitizing (other than to other amaya users) and so far I've been able to do anything my clients want.
    Having the 'treasure chest' of designs means I can steal parts of designs and mix them up to create something that is 'almost' fully digitized and then customize it to suit.
    Roland

Comment

I do all my own digitizing with DesignShop. If you plan on doing it yourself, make sure you have at least 1gb of ram in your computer and a big monitor. (At least 19" screen. The bigger, the better.)

Comment

Working...
      X