S.O.S. Amaya and OS Key lost!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.O.S. Amaya and OS Key lost!!!!!

Hello to everybody. My english is very bad since I live in Puerto Rico. I have a very serious problem. I only use my Amaya ocasionally and she sit in my other deshabitated apartment. The PC with the two key (OS AND DS PRO PLUS) are broke and I remove the keys before send it to repair. But I loan the apartment to the mother of my wife and SHEEEEE CLEANNNNNN MY APARTMENT AND THROW AWAY THAT TWO INSIGNIFICANT PIECE OF METAL. AAAAARGHHHH!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP WHAT I DO? BUY AGAIN? IMPOSIBLE!!!! Please help me!!!.

You are going to have to call melco, or your sales rep - but I have a feeling you may be out of luck. Those dongles are what hold the key - and they allow someone to operate the software. No way of proving that it wasn't sold on ebay.

That stinks for you...
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Dear friends,

No way that the key are sold anywhere since she don't know about it. I can make a affidavitt o sworn about the lost of the key. How can i talk to melco rep in spanish?

Thank very much.

Ed

Comment

Ed,

The best place to start is the Melco Distributor in Puerto Rico.

Embroidery Systems, Inc.
        Bo. Guayabal, Road No. 14
        Sector Paso Hondo
        Juana Diaz
        Puerto Rico 00795
        Joe Citriniti
        Telephone 1-787-844-7801
        Mobile/Direct 1-787-616-8019
        Fax 1-787-284-0557
        Web Site www.embroiderysystems.com

Comment

Ed, if you need help in spanish I can help you. My first language is Spanish. How can I reach you to discuss? I'm in California and it would be long distance for me. However, I believe that these people should have somebody that speak English. I will search their website and find out if they have online support. I could send them a note in Spanish asking this questions and communicate the answer to you thru this board.

Comment

All-

This is a problem that needs to be handled thru the distributor. From his note, it looks like Ed speaks spanish and the distributors site is also in spanish.

Best contact the number Jeff gave and work that channel. There isn't much we can do on this board to solve the issue beyond that.
            John Yaglenski
            Hilton Head Island, SC

Comment

Ed, I checked their website. You can send them a note. They claim you will get response in 24 hours. Go to "Solicite servicio" (ask for service)Enter your name, address, phone, e-mail. In the box write the following: "Necesito hablar con alquin en Ingles. Tengo una pregunta acerca de la maquina Amaya. Yo no hablo espanol. Espero su respuesta, por favor."
              Basically this means that you want to talk to somebody in English about the Amaya machine because you don't speak English. Waiting for their answer, please.

Comment

Maggie:

Am I missing something?? Maybe I havn't had enough coffee today.

Why would someone who doesn't speak english well want to speak to someone in English rather than in Spanish?
                John Yaglenski
                Hilton Head Island, SC

Comment

Thank you Maggie and John not be mad with Maggie. She think that I don't speak Spanish, but her interest in my issue had has very appreciated. I understand very well all your message and the best way is to contact Joe Citrinitti. Since I don't buy the Amaya from him and buy direct to Equip Used you can understand that he can put me in four leg and kick my ..... Any way i send him a message, thank you very much to Jeff and Maggie. I am waiting response from Joe tomorrow. I laugh a lot with your comment John any way Maggie won a BIG HUG from me.

Comment

Thanks John, I've been following this and when I started reading the emails this morning I thought I had doubled the dose on my blood pressure medication by mistake.
                    Whew! Relief to know I wasn't the only one confused!

Ed, I hope you can get this solved-without having to pay a ton of money1
                    Roland

Comment

Hi Ed, I made a mistake in my note when I wrote "English" instead of "Spanish". I'm a junior member in this forum and this is the first time I try to help somebody. I work with the Amaya machine for five years and I thought I could be of some help when I sign up for this forum. I know you appreciated my note and I thank you for that. I'm sorry for my confussion. It won't happen again! I'm sure Melco can provide you with another dongle for your Amaya but there is charge for that. Good luck!

Comment

Thank, I will give my mother in law in trade in!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X