Design shop problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design shop problems

Well, I must have a software gremlin. Just this week I have started experiencing problems with design shop. I will have it open with a design on it, go to the Amaya OS window to load a design, or even just walk away without moving to any other window or program and my design shop screen is blank. On the right side it still had my design in the directory format but the picture of the design itself is gone. I have not had any problems like this before and have not loaded anything onto the computer as far as new softeware. I have to shut down design shop every time and when I open it back up pull up a different design. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Cindy Chamberlin
    Impressive Threads

Cindy, there are known glitches if you are running Corel Draw on the same computer. Also, if any software has been loaded after Design Shop was loaded, the registry can be changed. I would try to reinstall Design Shop and see if that helps.
    Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I don't know if I am doing this right or not. but I have a problem.. hope someone can help me... doing shirts they want the name put on the back then they want the last 2 letters of there name underlined.... HELP DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS.....

Comment

SORRY I AM IN THE WRONG PLACE....

Comment

Working...
        X