Design Shop 6 not saving changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Shop 6 not saving changes

Here it goes again...same issue I had in Design shop 5 2 years ago...making slight changes, saving, then shutting down for the nite and restarting in the morning...changes are gone.
    For example, lettering-small type-set min. width to 8, density to 4, save as new file #, run a few hats, etc. then shut down. Came in this morning, opened Amaya and last design came up, ran a hat and thread breaks every single letter multiple times...opened up design shop just to double check, and open that last saved file by number. Checked properties on the
    fonts, and both lines had reset to 3.5, min width 0....
    had to start all over to double check changes.
    Saved again, shut DS off, restarted, changes are there.
    Ran a couple hats, no problem.
    Anyone have a clue what's going on here?
    Other designs with lettering have done the same thing-all changes saved magically default back to 3.5 and 0....

Do you have "Force download" checked or unchecked?
    Go to "Tools"---"Options"---"Ethernet" and see if "Force download" is checked. If it is not then check this box, restart the system and see if this will help.

Rod Springer
    Cert Melco Tech
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks Rod, I will double check that again. Seems like I have this happen every couple of months.
      Just reloaded the design for the 4th time, and found ALL the changes I had made to design and saved as new copy, disappeared!
      Running fine for this hat and the last one...may wait to check force download until I have to stop...don't want to jinx it!

Comment

Working...
      X