Ethernet communications did not start correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethernet communications did not start correctly

We were out of electricity while the machines were on. After turning the electricity back on, and starting up amaya OS again we recieve the message "Ethernet communications did not start correctly" And the prompt us to restart the computer which we do. But we keep getting the same message over and over again. What could we do to fix this ?

Candice

You problem is similar to one we had and your answer is call Melco support. They will talk you through the problem.
    Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz<br />905 Texas Street<br />Fairfield, CA 94533<br />707-426-9963<br /><br />Embroidery, Screenpriinting, laser engraving and banners<br /><br />We keep you in STITCHZ, make your life colorful & your business more visible.

Comment

I am having the same problem. It is definately a setting on my computer. I instlalled OS and Design Shop on another computer and everthing works fine. I work during the day and sometimes can't get to Melco tech before they close. Does anyone know how to rectify this issue. Or If Melco did help you, can you tell be what the solution was.

Thanks
      Saundra

Comment

Working...
      X