OS software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OS software

Hello All; Great site, Im glad to have found it. I just received my new AMAYA XT machine yesterday and had a couple of issues loading the software, but finally it installed. After connecting the machine to the computer via the cable, and starting the OS, I kept getting a messsage that said RSA and CSA loading to the Machine with a symbol of a clock. This message would pop up about every 20 seconds and stay on for about 10 seconds. It just kept doing it over an over no matter what I would do. I checked to make sure that the cable was securly in both the machine and the computer. Any suggustions? Thanks.

Have you " Configured " the Amaya? To do this start with the macanie off. Bring Amaya OS online to the grey screen. Click on " Configuration on the upper toolbar. Follow the instructions exactly in the " Configuration Wizard ". Hope this helps...Rod Springer--Amaya Cert. Tech.
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks Rod, I thought I did that but maybe in all of my frustrations I could have skipped that. Will try when I get home from work. I still have one more problem. On the computer that i have dedicated to the AMAYA XT, I have the software loaded but when I try to start up the OS, I get a grey screen for about 30 seconds and then I get a message from windows saying that it needs to shut the program down. Ive tried removing the software and re-loading it but it still shuts down. What Am I doing wrong here. And again thanks for the help

Comment

One more thing.....Check your dongle connection---you may have a donle issue going on here if it won't allow OS to come on line....Rod
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

We lost power and when we brought the machines back on line we had the same problem. Call MELCO tech support and have them walk you through a reload. I worked for us.
          Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz<br />905 Texas Street<br />Fairfield, CA 94533<br />707-426-9963<br /><br />Embroidery, Screenpriinting, laser engraving and banners<br /><br />We keep you in STITCHZ, make your life colorful & your business more visible.

Comment

Working...
          X