Laser pointer not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser pointer not working

I turned my maching on today and noticed that my laser pointer is not working. Is there something to check before ordering a new laser pointer? Is this something that can be installed by the user or does it have to be installed by a tech? Thanks, Mike

Looks like something you could do yourself- although I would talk to my tech abouut procedure. It may be that there is a bad or loose connection.
    Gregory

Comment

Thanks Gregory it must have been a loose wire because after I checked the connection it started working again. Thanks

Mike

Comment

On one of my machines I have noticed the laser light is dim. It puts out less then half the light that it used to. I wonder if it's a loose wire or is the light going out? This machine is about three years old so maybe this is when it's supposed to run out...Does anybody know?
        Everett & Michelle

Comment

Probably has lint and oil build up on the lens and just needs a god cleaning..

Rod Springer
          Amaya Tech & Trainer
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Hummmm,

Got a chuckle out of my own mis-spelling....a god cleaning....I believe God might tell you to take care of this one yourself....

Rod
            Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
            X