Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Amaya XTS Features

Thanks John.

So my next questions are if these new improvements will be available for the Amaya XT.

1. The new thread cutter.
    2. New Wide Angle Cap Frame
    3. Amaya OS Version 10 for the XTS (will the new OS be for the XT as well)? I checked for updates, and my Amaya OS v9 said there are no new updates.

I'm pleased that Melco is continuing to improve their product line and that it seems they plan to be a major commercial embroidery manufacturer for a long time. I was afraid with the economy and the cut backs last Spring that they put new development on the back burner. Looks like I can look forward for Melco being around for a few more years.

Cheers,
    Ed "Kanga" Roux

Ed,

To answer your question,Yes the new Software will operate the XT as well as the Conventional Amaya(Big Red).

Also the new improved capframe can also be used on the XT and the Reds as well.

Contact your sales rep and they can give you all the info you need.

Hugo Torbidoni
    Melco Tech
    301-471-3157
    Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

Thanks Hugo,

Just got the email from Melco introducing the Amaya XTS and am looking at the new online brochure http://issuu.com/justinmelco/docs/amaya_xts_brochure_v2.

That's encouraging about being able to use Amaya OS v10 on our current Amayas. Version 10 offers three major improvements like Letter and Editing, Real Hoop Limit Detection (YEAH!) and Auto Color Sequencing. I wonder if this will be a free upgrade via Amaya OS Flex+ v9 or if we need to pay for an upgrade. The new Letter and Editing functionality (86 fonts, scaling, etc.) makes it now more than just an operating system.

Cheers,
      Ed "Kanga" Roux

Comment

Hi Hugo, what about the thread cutter?

Comment

Ed R.
          No Ed. Upgrading to the 2010 software is considered a "Pay Upgrade" unless you had special arrangements with your salesperson when you purchased your machine.

Check with your salesperson to find out how much the upgrade will be.

Ed Orantes
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Do we know which fonts are in that 86 font package?

Comment

Working...
            X