Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Help

Rod,

I have really enjoyed and appreicated reading all of your, Sharon, Ed Orantes and other tech's and users advice, help, hints and anything else that helps me be a better embroiderer since I have been a member here...I Thank you all for your help...Keep up the good work and until next time...

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

I second that Jenny. I know that I don't post or participate to often but I do read this amayausers website as often as I can. I always get great information that has helped me tremendously. The search button is a great tool that I use whenever I get stumped and it's also nice to know that I'm not the only one going through some of the things we go through as embroiderers. Thank you to all the Techs and all the others that give the helpful hints and also to John for providing this forum.

Everett
    Everett & Michelle

Comment

Rod & Sharon not only have helped me for the past couple years by sharing here on the Amaya post, they have also called me by phone and bailed me out on some problems. Even stopped by while on their own vacation to say hi AND give me an hour of free 'tech help' that was invaluable!
      Definitely not in their business as a hobby-it's in their blood!
      I warmly and highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to call for advice when in a jam!
      Roland

Comment

Working...
      X