missing piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing piece

I just noticed that the flat metal "shield" around the bobbin area of the arm is missing (left side). I have no idea when it came off or where it is? Maybe in a customer's order?

How do I go about getting a replacement piece and what is the name of this part?

Thanks so much!
    Blessings~cindy

Cindy,
    You should have received a Parts CD with your machine. You just click on the area of the machine you want to look at and it will continue to go deeper and deeper into your machine until you see the part you want and it will give you the correct name and part #. Call Melco and order it.
    Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I call this part a "wing", however, sadly, Melco does not. And Cindy is on the ball when she told you to look it up. The parts & manual CD is a pain for me, as well as many other AU's, but this seems to be the only way- the COMPLICATED Melco way. I ordered two just about 2 months ago because I DID NOT like the little plastic piece that came on my last machine to replace these parts. It was so flimsy...and you have to remove it to put on/off the cap frame. This part is very important, and, if you run the machine without it- please make sure the hook doesn't catch the garment.
      Gregory

Comment

Cindy,
        This part is called the "Rotary Hook Guard".
        It's part number is 33014.

Hope this helps.

Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
        X