lost font and/or installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost font and/or installation

I bought the OESCO font some time ago, installed it on my computer and had used it multiple times. Computer crashed, reinstalled DS v7.00.045. But I can find the OESCO font in the alphabet list. It looks to be in \program files\melco embroidery systems\design shop\alphabets\preview. What do I need to do in order to actually use the font? (I can't find a disk for the font anywhere.)

Thanks,

Terri

Terri,
    You should have held onto that disk. That is your source for that file. You may have to call Melco to see if they can send you another disk.
    However there may be a charge involved AND there's a chance that Melco won't be able to help you as they are no longer selling premium fonts. You'll have to check with them to see.
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Usually I hold onto everything. But in this case can't find it where it should be or alternate sites.

Is the actual file an "alp" extension.

Thanks,

Terri

Comment

Hi Terri,
        I was wondering if you ever received the cd that I sent you.
        paulscyn

Comment

Hi Cynthia,

Sorry for the delay in letting you know. I've been in/out of town, dealing with some family issues. Thank you for sending. I so appreciate your help with this.

Terri

Comment

Working...
          X