Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech

I am not in need of a Tech at this time but I told Don today that we really needed to get in touch with one and have Maya serviced...not sure if we need to go ahead and have it done now or wait until we get our new rooms added on and move her from the spare bedroom to our new Hobby Room...we are just now starting on our rooms...we have the batter boards up and hope to start digging the footing tomorrow if this rain will ever stop...we put the batter boards up on Monday and thought we would get the strings up on Tuesday to start digging but the weather has not been good for digging this week...maybe boating but not digging...I live in Central Alabama and I guess a Tech that would service my area may come out of Atlanta or Birmingham...if anyone knows who it would be I will keep their contact infor so when I do need one or to get Maya serviced... thanks...until next time...

Jenny
    Westbrook Wonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Ask Melco @ Vince (Vinnie's Technicals) out of Charlotte, NC. I have his # at the office- if you'd like to speak to him, post it here & I'll get the # to you Mon.
    Gregory

Comment

I would suggest calling or emailing Melco for a tech in your area. They all charge 'travel' fees so you want to find someone close if you can.

Comment

Steve is right, of course- and, more than likely there is a tech closer to you. But you can still contact Vince, since I found his # in my cell (980-721-7155).
        Gregory

Comment

There is Ed Orantes in Kaplan, LA ...excellent, well experienced tech.....
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Jenny,
            There is a technician based out of Atlanta. His name is Clarence Green.

I am both a technician and trainer based out of Louisiana but I do travel to Alabama. I don't have my calendar in front of me (on a remote computer right now) but I will be traveling to Alabama in about two weeks to do a two day training call.

While I'm there, I will be looking to help other customers where and when possible with their equipment. Depending on where you're located, the travel expense just might be less from where I'll be training. Feel free to give me a call and I can give you all the details and Clarence's phone number.

Sincerely,
            Ed Orantes
            Melco Tech & Trainer
            504-258-6260
            -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Oops--Ed isn't out of Kaplan--he is out of Layfayette, LA.
              Rod
              Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks Rod. I appreciate the "Thumbs Up".

Jenny,
                I did a quick check and where I will be is closer to you than Atlanta. I can explain further over the phone.

Ed
                504-258-6260
                -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Thanks so far...I know about Ed...I enjoy all his hints and advice here and I read his article too...I knew he lived in LA but thought someone might know someone closer to me...I know Ed is very good and I would love for him to be my Tech guy...Ed do you hear me...LOL...if you are in my area (Central Alabama) or will be coming to my area write to me or I can give you my phone number if needed...I am sure Maya needs a Tech's overall...I will continue to read all the other replies and Thanks...until next time...

Jenny
                  Westbrook Wonders
                  Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Thanks Ed...you can write to me privately at [email protected]e I live in Central AL you may be real close to me depending on where in AL your training class is going to be
                    ...Thanks and until next time...

Jenny
                    Westbrook Wonders

Comment

Working...
                    X