tech guys near HOUSTON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tech guys near HOUSTON

looking for someone near Houston area?? i had the name of a guy named Bennie but of course i didn’t need him til now. i called his number and its no longer working. a few weeks ago a guy called my friend who also embroiders ask her to keep his name an number just in case she ever needs service. well.... something happened to her phone and she lost his number.
    i need my number 1 arm thingy replaced. its the black arm you lift up to pull the thread through. other then this the machine runs fine, but wondering how much it would cost to have someone come out. Melco said about $300. its a hard pill to swallow when the piece is only $7 bucks.

those are completely replacable by yourself...buy the whole 'kit' and do them all at once and while you are at it, clean and grease the red wheels and all that...just some simple maintainence that you will have to do eventually...the 'arm' snaps in and out. Someone posted how to do it, do a 'search' of the archives if they don't chime in now.
    The $300 is the cost of the tech call for about a 60 second fix it...

Comment

The closest technician to Houston, Texas, is Ed Orantes. 504-258-6260
      He is located in Lafayette, La. However, he might be able to visit you the next time he is in the area on another service call.

Ed
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

There is also a tech named Johnathan Harrison in Dallas which I think might be closer than Lafayette but not certain. I know he travels to Houston and sometimes he calls known Amaya users in an area he is going to be in to see if they need anything. His email address is [email protected] and his phone number is 214 288 8024. Just be aware that Melco Techs are highly trained and are required to have insurance, tools, etc. all of which do not come cheap not to mention their cost of travel. Expect to pay for quality.

Comment

Forgot to add, Benny Kotura, the Houston tech, actually in Sealy, no longer works for Melco as a tech. Benny was very good at what he did.

Comment

@Sigman its the entire arm that need to be replaced. i broke the piece you lift up.(in a bit of a rage I hit the side of the machine. Dumb move … I know) when I called Melco they said I would need a Tech to replace. I have replaced those rollers and things before but the arm, I think will require some tools and things I don’t have. @Barbra… that’s him! His number must have changed.  I will try the guy in Dallas. He might have been the one that called my friend.

Comment

the piece i need 30618-02

Comment

Give Ed a call.
                He just left my place last night.
                He really does go the extra mile to get you up and running.
                I've used him for several years now and he is the best (most dependable) I've had in the last 18 years.

Oh, he will return calls, not like a few I have tried.

Wayne

Comment

I, Ed Orantes, will be in the Houston, TX area today. Let me know if I can be of help.
                  504-258-6260

Ed
                  -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
                  X