SOFTWARE/MSCHINE PROBLEMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOFTWARE/MSCHINE PROBLEMS

I have an Amaya (older version) together with Design Shop 2004. We purchased this machine off the Internet and immediately had it serviced. In six months I have not had a design sew out consistently the same. I close the machine down and have reopened it the next day and found that stitch patterns, and sizes have altered and updates have not saved correctly. I have had sewing machine engineers, computer software engineeers out, no one can tell me where the problems lies, ie it the machine, the computer, XP, Design Shop, or the Software that runs the machine, or the security dongles, Can you help? We have spent a total of £600 on engineers and the problem has yet to be solved.

Regards
    Annette

I have sent you a private message with some information...and also suggest you make sure your computer has MORE than the recommended RAM to operate both systems.
    Sounds like we had exactly the same problems, same year machine...so email me off the board when you get my message.

Comment

Annette,
      What Version of software are you currently running? Is it 6.08.xxx series? Is force download turned on(checked)?

To check on force download, to see if it is checked, While in OS, go to "Tools", "Options", "Ethernet", and see if the "Force download" box is checked. If it is not, check it and then exit completely out of OS and reopen it again. See if this helps your problem....
      Rod Springer
      Melco Tech & Trainer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
      X