Durkee Hoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durkee Hoop

Julie, if you are there, I just received the 30 X15cm hoop from Durkee. Did you set up the arms for both directions or do you find you use it more lengthwise?
    Jo
    Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

I"m getting ready to order more hoops, does Durkee carry the standard Amaya hoops (12 & 15 cm round)
    and how do I get ahold of them? That 30 x 15 sounds like a good one for shirt backs-is the hoop listed in Amaya OS menu?
    Roland

Comment

Yes it is listedin the OS

and Julie It is nice to have both set of arms on it as it makes it easy to use either way.
      they don't get in the way at all.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Mine came with both sets of arms already attached. I didn't have to do anything. The picture only shore one set of arms, but I am sure that if you call them they will tell you that it comes with both. And I know that V9 OS has the hoop in the hoop list. It is called Rect (30 X 16.5m) and Rect (16.5 X 30cm)

I find that I just it far more as a wide hoop for shirt backs, but I do use it the long way for sleeves and pants.

I think they have regular round hoops for the amaya too.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Those of you with Durkee Hoops,
          Do you find that they have "Finger Friendly" screws on their outer ring?
          I only know Melco to have the long "nut & barrel" screw on their round hoops.
          Those screws that require needle nose pliers are "for the birds".

Ed
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

I get so frustrated when I have to change out those arms and can't hold onto the screw or those teenie little washers that they use also. I have yet to give up long nails so that doesn't help either!!
            I have yet to get my copy of the magazine in the mail, but I look forward to reading it now when I do get it.
            Take Care.

Comment

hooly crackpot batman...I just looked at the price for hoops through Durkee...back to my original request...ANYONE have some amaya hoops they don't need and want to sell? Santa didn't leave me enough to buy all new hoops...

Comment

We have a few 15cm/5.5 round durkee hoops.

Hate em. Would love to get rid of them. Wife thinks the tightener is a pain to deal with compared to the melco hoops.

One mans trash - another mans treasure.....
                John Yaglenski
                Amayausers.com - Webmaster
                Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
                Hilton Head Island, SC
                http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
                X