green go button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green go button

Judy wrote that if you hold the green go button down it will sew 35 or so stitches per minute. I have a big red and mine doesn't do that. I am using OS9. Is there a wy to do this on a big red? mary

It does work on the Big Reds as well. After pressing the green-go button to get your stitching started, press and hold the green-go button as its starting; you'll need to hold it for several seconds (I've never timed it). It stitches 80spm. After a bit you can release the button and it will continue at that slow speed. It will stay this speed until you press the green button again or a color change occurs.

Dorothy
    Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

thank you!

Comment

First, Press the green "go" button to start sewing. Let it go and then immediately press and hold it down until 15 or more stitches have passed and then you can let go. This will run the machine at 80 stitches per minute (spm) until you hit the stop button.

After stopped, if you hit the start button again, it will do it's "inching stitch count" and resume sewing at normal speeds.

Ed Orantes
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
        X