Computer not recognising the amaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer not recognising the amaya

I need some help please. I just got (two weeks ago) a refurbished amaya. We have been running it as much as we have been able to. We had about 300 items to do and when you are new it takes some time. My problem is that my computer is not recognizing the amaya. Just before this problem I had a breaker trip and when power was restored the machine finished the job it was on. I shut down the machine because I was finished for the moment. When I came back I turned everything on and the OS would not recognize the machine. Any suggestions?

I have forty items to get out by Tuesday I need some help.

Thanks in advance

Bruce

Make sure you boot the comuter first. Let all the background processes start. Then start the OS, let it completely start...Then start the Amaya.

Ian

Comment

Thanks Ian,

I did do that and still no response. While waiting I reinstalled the software and when I did i was not asked for the security key dongle to be placed in the usb port. I thought that strange but continued on. When I tried to configure the machine it would not determine how many machine were connected. I also noticed that it was not loading any rsa csa files (i am not sure i have those letters right. I am stumped.

Comment

Did you accidentally press the Emergency Stop button on the machine? Or is the machine powering up as it normally does? (Lights turn on and Needlecase moves to needle #9)

Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

It is powering up as normal. Needle case moves as well. Most lights on the board are bright green. 3 or 4 are blinking. two lights are red in upper right hand corner as you are facing the machine.

I hope this is simple.

Comment

Hey folks thanks for the input. I called Melco this am and we resolved the problem. The Ethernet settings on the ole PC were corrupted somehow but we straightened it out.

Now it is time to get back to work!!!!

Whooooooooo Hoooooooooo

Comment

Working...
            X