No announcement yet.

warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria Randazzo is our sales rep since 1995 when we bought our first of three Melco machines. I almost bought a Tajima between machine #1 and #2. My EMC was traded in and then the deal went south. Meanwhile I had no machine and orders to complete. Maria knew that I had almost gone with another company, yet she borrowed her brother's van and traveled from north of Detroit to south of Toledo to bring a training machine to us! When I attend conferences from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL any Melco person knows Maria Randazzo. She is terrific!
    Darlene Duseberg
    Perrysburg, OH
    Darlene

Comment

Nothing stays the same. My Embroidery in the last 5 years has dropped off 50%. Some due to others getting machines but most due to companies just cutting back.
      You notice more and more people and companies not telling you the truth or all the facts now days.
      I heard that Melco had about 120 employees and that half got the pink slip and some that are left are only working 3 days.
      Anyone else hear this?

Comment

Haven has been my salesperson for at least 8-9 years now and can say nothing bad about her. She calls on occasion to see how Im doing and if I ever need aquestion answered she replies promptly. She has gone the extra mile for me to take care of things when it comes to dealing with the higher ups at Melco and usually does this without me even asking her to. I was in the first 200's in serial numbers with my first AMAYA's and this is when they were havin serious issues and there were a few people who went to bat for me to fix any problems and 2 names I would mention that helped the most were Haven Fry and Jeff Banks (miss that guy) but if not for them and Kevin Wasik I probably would not still own any Amaya's. Don'tbe too quick to put everyone in a catagory when you don't know the half of what some of these people will actually do for you. It unfortunute when there are the bad ones out there that ruin it for the good ones.

This reminds me that I haven't heard from Haven in a while just hear about her [img]smile.gif[/img] lol
        Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Wayne,

Melco laid off some people not sure its half of them and Melco is owned by a much larger company oerlikon and the pink slips came from that part of the companyand it was all about the bottom line. I think Melco employees are a tight knit group and would do what they have to to stay together but times are tought and its not ultimately Melco's decision.
          Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Amen, Steve! One person can make a WORLD of difference.
            Gregory

Comment

Working...
            X