What is the Melco Bravo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Melco Bravo?

I noticed this on Melco's website the other day http://www.melcousa.com/index.php?s=106
    I guess it's Melco version of a SWF C series or Tajima Neo. It has a smaller sewing field and it will not do the sides of caps. Also has a slower sewing speed. The price point is good except you have to pay extra for the cap unit and table top. Not sure how much you would save vs a XT machine once you add all the options that come with the XT. Does anyone have one of these yet?

John, you might want to add this to the home page where the products are.

The Bravo looks very much like the XT but it doesn't have the same ability. It can only be a standalone machine. You can never add other machines to it. It is being sold with Design Shop Lite so you can upgrade the software to a high level. It doesn't come with the cart. Maximum speed is 1000, no actifeed and no dongle. It is the bare bones machine. There are many people who have had home sewing single machines that want to upgrade to more than one needle and trimming that don't care about hats. I think this is the least expensive version that would suit their needs quite well. They are going to expand and don't want all the bells and whistles. Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Working...
    X