Some In Central TexaS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some In Central TexaS

There just has to be someone close to where I live that has an Amaya machine. I need help and I don't know where else to go to figure out what the problem is. It sewed just fine and now I have nothing but thread breaks. It is not the needles, not the bobbin, not the throat plate or tension. Doesn't matter what thread # I am using, or what type of thread. It either break or frays the thread every 100 stitches or less.

I am tried of this mess. Is there a tech person in Texas even?

I am located south of Waco about 45 minutes and north of Austin about 1 hr. in Salado, Texas
    Debbie<br />Just Say It! (JSI) by decal gal<br />512-423-1231<br />Salado, Texas

Debbie,

Have you ruled out the thread feed gear? Run the machine to needle #1, look between the head and the plastic clam shells about the level of the thread feed rollers. You should be able to see a white gear. If you can't see enough of the gear, take off the two plastic clam shells to get a better look at the gear. It doesn't have to be broken completly to give you problems. Inspect the gear close to the center of the hub, this is where they usually crack/break.

Steve I.
    Trinity Embroidery
    Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

There is a very good repairman in Sealy, Texas. His name is Benny Kutra and I ask for him every time I need some help. Just call Melco and insist on him. I had problem with thread breaks a couple of years ago and he had my machine running top notch pretty quickly. My problem was a timing issue. The manual tells you how to fix it but I tried unsuccessfully so I called Melco. Good Luck.

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

This may sound silly but have you checked your prssure foot height?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara:
          There is a very good repairman in Sealy, Texas. His name is Benny Kutra a
          In San Antonio
          I didn't know that. He is only 30 mins away from me. Well Sealy is 30 mins West of Houston about.

Comment

Lucky you! I need to give him or Melco a call and have him come do a major service on my machines. I have been doing other things and they have been setting idle for a while. Hope he is not too busy.

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

Working...
            X