Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using 50 x 43 hoop on big red

Hi everyone,
    I need some help with a design a friend needs to have embroidered. It is sized at 10 x 18 inches. I've ordered the 43 x 50 hoop (this afternoon) but now am wondering if I've made a mistake? The DS and OS show the embroidery area as being off center and towards the back? If I leave hoop limits on and center the design, the machine beeps that the design is out of the sewing field. If all it can do is up to about 15.5 inches front to back, then what is the point of having the extra length on the hoop? Has anyone here used or know how to use this hoop with all it's area available? I just can't afford the other hoop that is 53 x 43 cm. Do I turn hoop limits off to use it or what? HELP! Thanks, Edna
    Etched In Thread
    Preserving Your Memories in Thread

If its the hoop I'm thinking of, it can be useful in getting the full width along the bottom of the sewing area. With the square hoop (16.8"), you lose some of the width. When I first purchased the hoop, I had visions of attaching another set of brackets so I could turn the hoop around and use the extra but I never ended up doing it.

Dorothy
    Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Working...
    X