EMC10 and an amaya together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMC10 and an amaya together

I have an EMC 10 (1997) and just bought a used amaya (the red machine). Is there some tricks to setting them up together. I have a starline card all set up to run my EMC-10 but what do i need to set up the amaya? Are these machines a ton different from the EMC...better worse or indifferent comments are appreciated. I am faily new at this embroidery thing but want to learn more. Advice would be appreciated. I have the Amaya OS program and design shop 7.0+. Before I even dig into this, I thought I'd get some tips first.

HOpefully a tech will jump in here...but from what has been posted here before, an EMC and Amaya are two totally different machines-you can't hook them together. For versatility the Amaya is way ahead of the EMC, but there a several shop owners that post here that still have both in their shops.
    Your best bet is to get the 5 day training for the Amaya...you won't regret it!

Comment

The EMC can run straight from Designshop via the starlan board and cable, whilst you will need to run the AMAYA through the OS program you have.
      The machines are different as the EMC uses it's small screen and buttons as the user interface compared to the AMAYA which uses the PC screen and keypad to operate it.
      You should not have any problems runnng both machines off the one PC.
      David Anderson<br />Keband Australasia

Comment

Working...
      X