Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unique Problem With Amaya XT? Help Please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Problem With Amaya XT? Help Please :)

Hi everyone. I've just joined your forum and I'm hoping that someone can assist me.

Eight years ago (yes 8) I bought an Amaya XT from someone in the USA. It was still under warranty. I brought it home and some things happened in my life so the machine sat. Then I tried it out a couple of times trying to get the feel of how to use the OS, how to assign colours to needles etc. I never did actually stitch anything out.

Then a whole lot more "things" happened in my life and the machine sat. I went to turn it on to start learning again and the machine just does a double click. It won't power up. I've checked all the cords, checked to make sure the power supply is live by plugging in other things. The machine has just been sitting again for a few years since then. I just now tried again and same thing.

Needless to say that's an expensive piece of equipment sitting there. I'm a single mom with one disabled adult child living at home and trust me when I say I need to start generating some income. I'm pretty sure all the "things" in my life have been sorted out and now its time to get back to business. To the best of my knowledge there is no local service person who can look at the machine. I've called around and asked.

I don't have the money to hire someone to come to town to look at this. I'm hoping this is maybe an easy fix and something I can look after myself.

Any thoughts on what might be happening. Thanks for your time

your welcome to give me a call if you think I can help.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Has your big red emergency button been pushed in Ive bumped mine before and she won't do a thing

Comment

Working...
      X