No announcement yet.

Machine not booting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugo yes we did try that and still had the same problem, I have a board coming tomarrow hope this fixes it.

Maggie I will take a look for that and check it out thanks for the tip

Rod thanks again for all the help. and I stand correceted you did a great job at eliminating several possibilities. When I told Curtis what we did he tried a couple of other things and then ordered a board. your help to the main board, I think they confirmed what we were thinking.

thanks everyone this is a great place for help

Paul

Comment

ok here is the latest. Got my new cpu board, installed and right away it connected to the AOS, But now the z axis motor has no power, as confirmed by Kevin from Melco, so Kevin had me put the old board back on, it came up and connected to the AOS and everything worked fine, after 3 shirts the AOS stopped talking to the Amaya and would not come back on. so right now the Amaya has my design loaded and is stiching perfectly. I have 25 shirts that are left on this job then will go back to melco support and see if we can figure this out.

look all the covers off the machine and checked all wiring for any cuts or pinch's all looks good to me.

Paul

Comment

Paul,

Were you and Kevin, one sharp guy, by the way, able to determine why there was no power to the Z axis motor with the new board??

Rod Springer
        Amaya Tech & Trainer
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

no we did not. He is sending another board out.

Comment

well its working again, second board did the trick, all seems to be good again and no problems. I actually think its working better.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!

Maggie

Comment

Good news Paul....keep us informed after running it for a while..

Rod Springer
                Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
                X