Service Tecs in Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Tecs in Kansas

I need to know if there are any Service Techs in the Hays Kansas area, I have someone who wants to purchase one but needs to know if there are any techs there for machine repair.
    Thanks,
    Unique Stitches by Graham Crackers
    [email protected]

Hey Quackers,
    I was just in Western Arkansas last week and Easter Arkansas the week before that.
    I can tap into the network of techs and see who might be the closest to you.
    We used to have a guy in Kasas City but he moved to Colorado with the family.
    You really are going to want a tech that knows the Amaya machine as they aren't as easily "figured out" like other conventional embroidery machines.
    Have you ever had to have your machine serviced? And if yes, who what it that visited you?

Sincerely,
    Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Hi there,
      I saw on the list Mike Malmin mentioned and that he was scarce.. lol

I spoke with him today and he is very much alive, well and teching his heart out. His Phone number (which he gave me permission to post) is 303-412-0670.

His service area is basically approximately 500 miles radius from Denver which includes CO, WY, NE, KS, Western Colorado, Utah and Northern New Mexico. I would definitely call him if you aren't sure if he would come where you are.

Of course, since he is 'our' tech we think he was sent from Heaven for all of us Amaya owners. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just thought I'd let everyone know! Jill in Sunny SE Co
      Jill<br />SE Colorado

Comment

Working...
      X