Very strange thing happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very strange thing happening

I am sewing out 14 jackets. I have three colors so therefore musht change the color of the design. Last night before I quit for the day, I loaded the design that I was going to use this morning. I had changed the Pull Comp from 100 to 80. Believe me, the 100 is actually 190! But now it says it is 100. Way too thick, so put is down to 80. Looks real nice at that setting.

The laser lineup doesn't always work. I'd set on edge and the the other then hit laser/bullseye and I would get the serial number of the machine in great big letters, but the design wouldn't move. It just left it way out to the right. I have to down the OS and turn off the machine, then bring everything back up. My design is still way out in right field, but I could center it and start over. I would eventually get it to work. But it takes a lot of time. Any ideas?

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

People, I need help. It keeps happening and takes a long time to reboot everything.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

When I have something like that happen, I uninstall and then reinstall the software and the machine. It takes a bit, but has saved my behind.

Comment

Perhaps try to delete the machines jobs folder to get a freash start. Sometimes it seems something gets corrupted and interfears with everthing on that machine. I know our machines won't center when using the laser alignment if another machine has a pop up on screen, but otherwise it works nicely. Worth a shot. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X