Merry Christmas Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everyone

Rod and I would like to tell each of you what a pleasure it has been to belong to this group and to thank those who so diligently monitor and care for our site. Thank you also to each one for the help you willingly gives to others with a positive attitude making our group unique and fun to belong to.

To those we have had the pleasure of meeting, thank you so very much for your hospitality and friendship. We come in as techs and leave as friends. We have been the ones blessed.

May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas this year--that we have a Savior who gave his life but lives again that we might have eternal life.

We wish each of you health and prosperity throughout this coming year and may God richly bless each one of you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
    Rod & Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Just want to say a Merry Christmas to everyone in Amaya Land.
    Amaya users group has truly been a blessing to me.
    Ya'll have helped me out of more than one jam.
    Thanks to all and May God Bless and prosper the comming year.

Regards,
    Beverly Thompson
    Perdido Beach Embroidery

Comment

This year has been a good one for me thanks to all you out there who care enough to stop what you are doing and help me through a tough spot!! When I say I couldn't do it without ALL your help, I truely mean it !! Thanks again and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Debbie Rinehart in wet Indiana (we are hoping for snow later today)!!
      Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Working...
      X