11x17 hoop reversible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11x17 hoop reversible?

I was wondering if the 11x17 melco hoop that came with my machine is reversible so I can make it 17x11? I noticed on the inside ring, there are 2 tabs with screw holes in them and looks like they might take the metal guides to fit into the Amaya xt. I didn't see the guides in my parts nor did I see them on Melco mart. Any ideas?
    June & Marty<br />JuneForever<br />Custom Apparel and Gifts<br /><br />443-904-5060<br />[email protected]<br /><br />Marty\'s email: [email protected]

Why can't you just change the orientation of the design instead?

Comment

I am actually trying to hoop down the leg of sweatpants and due to the orientation of the hoop, I cannot hoop it to the Amaya through the foothole or the waist. I can get the 11" part down the leg and hoop it, but it would have to hook to the Amaya with the leg running long-ways across the machine (which would sew the leg closed!)

I know there are some hoops out there for this reason, but trying to get it to work with what I have on hand at the moment. My other option is to use a round hoop and hoop it 5 times for the five appliques I have running down the leg...
      June & Marty<br />JuneForever<br />Custom Apparel and Gifts<br /><br />443-904-5060<br />[email protected]<br /><br />Marty\'s email: [email protected]

Comment

Open up the seam, hoop and sew, and sew the seam back up...??

Comment

Working...
        X