Weird Vibrating Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Vibrating Sound

Yesterday and last night my machine worked fine without any unusual sounds coming from it.
    This a.m. I started the same exact design and suddenly I have a weird vibrating sound when the needle carriage moves.
    Any ideas on what could be causing this. As usual, I have to get a big order out the door by 3pm tomorrow and have a long ways to go before I get there!
    Mary Nason <br />Owner<br />Hunny\'s Boutique<br />New Durham, NH<br />[email protected]<br />hunnysboutique.com

Check the plate on the keypad that has the frequently used functions on it. Sometimes this gets loose and can make quite a racket.
    I don't know that I've ever heard it when the needle carriage moves, but very often when it does the walk stitches before it begins stitching.
    Mary
    Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Thanks, Mary. I'll check it out.
      It seems to have quieted down after the first hour. I think I may have woken it up too early this morning. I got started at 6:30 a.m., 2 1/2 hours earlier than usual and I don't think it was happy with me....lol
      Mary Nason <br />Owner<br />Hunny\'s Boutique<br />New Durham, NH<br />[email protected]<br />hunnysboutique.com

Comment

Working...
      X