Conventional Cap Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conventional Cap Frames

Does anyone have any Conventional Cap frames for the Amaya XT that they want to get rid of. I am tired of the issues with the WACF and want to try the older Conventional Style.

Jason - AMA Embroidery & Design

Jason,
    I was searching the net and came across this site www.embroiderysystemscanada.com look in the bargain bin, they have the conventional cap frames, for the price it says to make offer. Hope this helps

Comment

Great find... However....

BUYER BEWARE,

In the description, it says "replacement windows" and not simply "conventional cap frames. Although the picture shows the conventional cap frames. Make sure you know what you are getting as it also says "All items from the Bargain Bin are sold AS IS. No exchanges or refunds will be available".
      Also, this is in Canada so if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can't exactly just walk over there and punch someone in the nose.
      Good Luck,
      Ed
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Thanks for the input Ed,
        I was just searching the web, saw the site and saw the frames and remebered someone had posted on the board, didnt pay much attention to the details. Just trying to help

Comment

Hello Jason,

Have you found any conventional cap frames for your XT? If so, does it work better than the wide angle frames?

I am looking for a cap frame that does not have the brim clip.
          Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

I found that using the old style frames, unstructured/low profile caps hoop a million times better and run better. the new frames seem to do better on structured caps for me.

Comment

Working...
            X