AMAYA STOPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAYA STOPS

While I am in a logo the machine stops before cuts and before color changes. It does not give an error or anything just sounds like it is straining. To make it work I have to hit the emergency button manualy cut the thread, remove the bobbin and then hope when I hit the green button it work.

Any help or anyone have anyother machines that work?

p.s. the needle is half way down...

any and all ideas are welcome and thank you.

Comment

My first thought is oil. Are you oiling the bobbin area every single day - maybe 2 or 3 times a day if it runs all day?

Have you had a crash lately? Is there a possibility that something is bent in there?

Juli in Kona
      Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

god I wish I was in Kona... Yea good on the oil. Like my old HD I have to add oil every 10 minutes.

It is odd because it will run like a champ then that last stitch when it ties in it stops...

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Then I'd say that it is in the selector/knife area. Have you taken off the cover over the knife and done the knife and selector tests?

Juli in Kona
          Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

took off the main plate and done the all the tests. I think my amaya has a crack problem. I think I am going to call the service guy in the am and see when he can get out here. I think you are right about that, eventhough the test works I think that something is out of wack and is messing up.

Enjoy the beach for me.

Comment

Working...
            X