cant get it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get it up

I knew I would get you to read this with that topic!!
    Problem:
    On my last travel bag out of 20, machine running fine, all of a sudden my "male" machine decides to loose connection with OS, turn the machine back on get a z axis timeout error, fix that problem, start to sew again and once again loose connection, turn machine off then back on, and an hour later am still sitting here wondering what the hell have I gotten myself into. The needle is stuck in the bag, cannot perform the headup or release z, so can anyone please advise......Thanks!

If you are still up, can you loosen the needle screw and take the needle out. You may have to push the needle bar up with one hand while you wiggle the needle and the tweezer with the other hand. Be gentle and you might be able to free it. If so keep the bag in the hoop and you may still save it. Good luck.
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Hey there... is this a big red or an XT?

I'm gonna play Kreskin and guess it's a Big Red.

Reason I ask - the symptoms sound about the same as when my Z motors went in our Big Reds. Happened in both of my machines about a year apart. At first, we thought it was software but it was definately the motor.

When we put the new motor in - the machines have run like new ever since. Unfortunately, it's about a $700 part and a tech will have to install if thats the case. It's actually a pretty easy and quick fix though.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

John,
        actually it is an XT, this morning I turned it on and everything seems to be fine. At 4 am this morning I realized that I should have shut everything down then powered back up instead of just turning the machine off and on. i am going to do a test so wish me luck. I am thinking of calling Melco just to see what they tell me.
        Thanks for the input!

Comment

Darn - there goes my mystical powers reputation. Best of luck. Hopefully it's just a glitch.
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
          Hilton Head Island, SC
          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
          X