X Motor Tracking Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Motor Tracking Error

In the middle of a hat run--machine comes to a halt and I get the X Motor Tracking Error message. Cannot find one thing about it in the manuel. Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    DianeW

Did you do a search of this message board? You might find something.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Diane,

The X-motor tracking error will be caused primarily by a binding that triggers an immediate stop to protect against an overload condition.

The cap may have come in contact or is rubbing on the the grabber trap or the cap driver screws have come loose and/or the capdriver is not all the way back against the stop or the design is too large and the sew arm is catching or rubbing too hard against the inside of the cap...... in short check for whatever is causing the phyiscal bind that would cause the x-tracking error....this would be a left to right or right to left movement......

Rod Springer
      Amaya Tech & trainer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks, but I can't find one thing loose or anything that appears to be in a bind. Next how or what do I do to get the machine to restart?
        Thanks,
        Diane

Comment

This error message can also be caused by trying to sew a very long satin stitch on caps. The same stitch can be sewn using a flat hoop without issue. Am not sure what software version I was using at the time. Had to tell the machine it was sewing a 15cm hoop whan in fact the cap driver was installed. NOT a recommended procuedure!
          Engage E-Stop and release, should clear the message.
          Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

Well, I've really got problems now. I ran a couple of hats successfully. The same problem came back, but this time when using the E-stop button my needle went to the down position and reufuses to come back up. I've done everything the manuse has said, but no luck. I just replaced my computer a couple of weeks ago and I was sent the new download. I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the problem.
            Also, I don't think it's the design because I had already run numerous hats with that design.
            Anyone got any suggestions??
            Diane

Comment

Diane, get a rubber jar gripper and hit the E-stop. Reach up under the back of the needle case to the shaft with the gripper and turn it until your needle is up where it should be. Get your hand and jar gripper out of there and turn the E-stop on.
              Does that do it?
              JO
              Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

Working...
              X