HELP! Right back where i was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Right back where i was

This machine is going to make me throw out the window. It's still complaining about a color change stepper index- off index while sewing. We have done everything we know how to do. Is there anyone who has had this problem and knows how to fix it.

Liza, has it started at all since you 'blew out' the sensor areas?
    Or is it stuck down since the beginning?
    We have had the needle case 'jump the track' and get out of whack for lining up and learned how to fix it. First time it was sewing and ran into a cabinet on one side, I think other times we might have accidently hit it and moved it.
    I know if you have everything SHUT OFF and unplugged, you can reach up underneath the head, find the steel shaft, and turn that to bring the needle bar back up if it is stuck. This can be from lack of oil on the bars, etc.
    If you want to email us directly if no one else replies we'll be glad to see what we can do to help!
    [email protected]

Comment

Liza,

You might have to have the color change index sensor replaced, sometimes they get too dirty and oily and air cannot clean it out. You will most likely have to get a tech in to replace it for you. Give Melco a call and see if they can help you first.
      Russell Silva<br />R. S. Embroidery<br />Certified Amaya Technician & Trainer<br />Attleboro, Ma<br />508-222-4433

Comment

Working...
      X