Pinch Roller install for needle #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinch Roller install for needle #1

What is the trick for getting the Pinch Roller back in place for needle #1? I have struggled for 30 minutes.....It took ten just to get the old one out and now I am installing the new molded ones. There isn't enough room to pop these in on needle 1 and I am afraid I am going to break the darn arm or the prongs inside the roller.
    Thanks
    Debbie Garifi
    Design Wizard Embroidery

Debbi,

You are absolutely right about the possibility of breaking the pinch lever arm. Do not force it too far or you will.....that is unless you are just lonely and want to see your tech....

The best way is to pull some thread down out of all of your needles, tie it in a knot so they can't pull back thru the needles and then slide the front magnetic cover off off the needle case, remove the two small screws holding the needle case cover on, lift the cover up and forward far enough to work on the #1 roller....sounds like a lot of work but.....it takes more time to describe it than do it.....it is the best way tho....

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks Rod I was always wondering how to get that out.It makes the maintance such a joy having to get that roller in and out!

Comment

Working...
      X