No announcement yet.

Flase Start Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jody, before you leave the service, get in good with the purchasers at the base stores...I know several ex service people that started screenprinting shops on the side, got base store business...one guy was set up in an embassy overseas, got out, set up a company near here doing nothing but shirts for Marines at embassies around Europe...made good $$ at it! So make all the contacts you can!

Comment

I've heard that Rod and Sharon like to travel around...find them a good place to stay, lots of steak and lobster dinners...you might have some good on-the-spot training and get your machine running better than new! LOL...

Comment

FIXED!!! It must have been timing and position. I used the CD manual (for the 1st time) and followed the procedures. Check all the needles, used the ZERO points written on the machine base and PRESTO! HOWEVER, I do have a nice POLO shirt to replace ($20 loss), but I will still make a couple bucks and got some training out of it.

Jody

Still might sell if someone wants to make an offer or request more details (just a thought).
        Jody Dellinger<br /><a href=\"http://www.u-create-it.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.u-create-it.com</a>

Comment

Working...
        X