Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slim line 12x5 added to hoop selected list but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim line 12x5 added to hoop selected list but...

I hope I can describe this adequately to get some help...

I've added the 12x5 inch slim line hoop via DS custom list (identified as Slim Line XL 12 x 5 in), centered the design in the hoop, loaded the design to the os, selected the hoop again in the os and selected the "center hoop" button on the os.

At the machine, the hoop center is located at the inside edge of the top of the hoop. Tracing the design, the sewing field traces as if the inside edge of the top of the hoop is the center. Left to right is accurate as center. It's almost as if the machine thinks the hoop is the 12x9 inch hoop.

OK...so that looks like the problem. Has anyone encountered this? If so, is there a real fix or how did you fix it? I've created a new hoop with everything the same except "y offset". The center is now close to what would be expected, but I'd rather it be accurate to what the sewing field truely is.

Appreciate your input.
    Anita

I can't offer you any help on this but I am looking to bite the bullet and purchase that large slim line system with the 12X5 or the 12X9 and was wondering if you bought it through MelcoMart or elsewhere? I tried ordering it on Melco's website and it isn't there, but it is in the catalog..... Do you or anyone know where I can order it?
    Thank you
    Debbie

Comment

I have been getting mine through MelcoMart...taking advantage of the weekly specials, particularly when they apply to expensive items. If you're not on the mailing list, email Nick Reinking ([email protected]). I place my orders through him rather than the website...he's been great to work with.

I did resolve my problem by creating my own hoop definition and also let Melco support know of the problem.

Anita

Comment

Working...
      X