Maintenance timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance timers

I have 2 XT's and on one the maintenance timers have all reset to zero. Have no idea why this happened. Was wondering if there is a way to recover what their previous settings were? TIA Cindy

Try "system restore"- it's under "help and support" in my XP stoart-up menu. Just be sure to restore the system to an earlier time, making sure not to destroy any recent files- the computer will walk you through this. I have had to do this more than a couple of times when I changed a setting and had no idea of how to get back to where I was.
    Gregory

Comment

I do not believe the maintenence timers are stored in the software, rather in memory on the motherboard (someone correct me if I am wrong) - and that doing a system restore will not do anything for you in this case.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

You are correct John.
        The maintenance timer data is contained in the mainboard in the machine.
        I could connect my laptop to any Amaya and the maintenance timer information for that machine will still be correct.
        Ed
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

John (Levelbest), I sent an e-maill this morning about "getting duplicate e-mail from Amayausers). This start happening after I changed my e-mail address. Could you fix this problem, please.
          Maggie

Comment

Ed and John are correct. The maintenance timer information is stored in the main board of the machine. By storing the information in the machine it can be moved between AOS computers and still retain the timer information.

Be aware that if you turn the timers off then back on all of the values will be reset to zero.

Comment

Working...
            X