New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello all, just came from the "SWF" users group and I own an SWF single head machine, I am looking to expand our business but I don`t want to buy another SWF single head or a multi head machine because it will take up so much space, and besides I wanted an AMAYA when I started in the business but had an opportunity to puchase the machine I have now so I went for it, and haven`t necasarily regretted it but I would REALLY like to have an AMAYA for alot of different reasons.
    First is there any for sale in the Indiana area or Ohio, or Kentucky...? That would be close for me to drive and see one.
    Also has anybody had experience with the "Lease" program ? If so how did that work our for you..?
    Thanks alot..sorry for all the questions at once
    Kevin
    Special Tees Custom Apparel

Kevin:

Good to have you on board - you should check with Melco - sometimes they have good deals on previously owned machines. Of course, we also have seen more show up here recently as well.

We didn't lease so I can't help you there - but someone will probably be able to assist in that area.

JOHN
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I have leased about 5 or 6 times now and never had any issies. We usually setup so we put a few thousand down and make sure to do a $1 buyout at the end so you are not stuck paying several thousand at the end of the lease.

I have always had good luck with Beacon Fundinig and they have actually even called me to do a repossession of a silkscreen machine one time cause I was the only customer of thiers in their area and they needed to get this from the guy. They paid me $300 to go pick it up and it was about the size of a washer or dryer.
      Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Kevin,
        Where in Indiana are you located? I too am from Indiana. I could let you see how mine runs if you'd like. This is my second Amaya and I wouldn't have anything else. My sister in law has one and I have a friend in the area that also has one ( HI Wendy!!). I'm in Martinsville.
        Debbie
        Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Thanks Debbie....I am located in the south eastern part of Indiana, about an hour and a half southeast of Indy.
          Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X