mainenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mainenance

How critical is doing the maintenance exactly when the message pops up? It's Christmas and busy, and I find myself wantning to hit "ignore" to get a job done. I figure hitting ignore once and running a small job and then doing maintenance is OK, but how big a problem is it to run several jobs first? I know the smart thing is to do it right away every time but IT"S CHRISTMAS so how big a sin would it be?

Depends on which maintenance. At the very least oil your hook 1-2 times a day and make sure the resevoir that gets 15-20 drops has oil in it. Other than that you could wait til the weekend to do a major maintenance but I wouldn't wait too long.
    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Gini,
      If you have been waiting for the maaintanance timers to tell you to lubricate....then you are already overdue and yes it is a very big sin to just hit ignore and keep on trucking.

If you are in the middle of a design, then don't worry about it....if you want to finish up one or two more garments..don't worry about it, unless it is the rotary hook maintanance.......but...but...but

IF you are in a high production mode or environment...you had better worry about it big time.....at the speeds the Amayas run it needs lubrication...

Merry Christmas...all

Rod & Sharon Springer
      Amaya Tech & Trainer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Every time I thought of the "Man, not again, the 4 million stitch maintenance," I thought, well, "two hours for maintenance is cheaper and quicker than the machine going down for a day+ until a tech can assist or repair." :&gt

Just my 1.5 cents.

Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Thanks for the input. I really knew that already......Maybe its the magic of Christmas that I was hoping someone would say "oh doont worry about it, mamintenance isnt that important..." Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
          X