Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X AXIS TIMEOUT ERROR

Help,
    while sewing on our Amaya XT.we got into a jam and this is the message.Can someone tell us what is wrong here ASAP.Or do we call technical support?
    Thanks.

I have had this message come up as well and been very nervous. What worked for me may not work for you, but I pushed the emergency stop and left it stopped for a minute or two. When I twisted the knob to turn it back on everything worked again. Can't garantee success, but worth a try to get you up and running again. Hope this helps.

Comment

Call Melco, 1-800-799-8313 it never hurts to call for support that is what they are there for.
      Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz<br />905 Texas Street<br />Fairfield, CA 94533<br />707-426-9963<br /><br />Embroidery, Screenpriinting, laser engraving and banners<br /><br />We keep you in STITCHZ, make your life colorful & your business more visible.

Comment

thank you very much for your help. i would try what you suggested and get back to you.

Comment

I just noticed that the pressure foot has come down and it has refused to go back to origin. what do i do now?

Comment

Working...
          X