Best Hooping System for BAGS..?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hooping System for BAGS..?????

Thanks for the earlier help with selecting the Hoopmaster System for tubular frames and garments. I'm ordering one for the store!

I was wondering the best way to hoop all kinds of bags. The money is not a big issue, I need something that is reliable and very easy to use and train someone to use.

I have been looking at the slimline system as well as the ICTCS system.

Does anyone have either of these and any suggestions on selecting the correct equipment?

Thanks in advance!

Clint
    Are you for Scuba?

Do a 'search' in the board here for slimline and you will find all the discussions and threads.
    From what I remember- I have the slimline- the ICTCS is the same thing, just not sold by Melco.
    Melco has all the hoop sizes for slimline 'windows' already in Designshop and Amaya OS, you just have to 'add' them from in the program.
    We use our slimline as the only thing for hooping tote bags and schoolbags/backpacks. If you put alignment marks around the window 'frame' for reference you can hoop in seconds.
    I have masking tape around the top frame just so I can remove it for new alignment marks instead of ending up with marks everywhere on it and forgetting which ones are which.
    Greatest little invention for sewing on 'beanie' knit hats also!

Roland

Comment

Thanks Roland! I appreciate the quick response.
      Are you for Scuba?

Comment

Working...
      X