Isacord!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isacord!

I read the posts about which thread people are using with the Amaya and it looked like there was a lot of praise for the isacord thread.I was having some problems with my black Arcpoly always having thread breaks. No common designs or lettering just constatnt thread breaks. Picked up some Isacord and have not had one thread break yet even last night sewing hats,which always was the worst.Thanks for all the help.

Curtis

I have used Isacord when MelcoMart used to sell it (when they used to be called ARC.) I just ran 144 shirts last week (All text, two lines, and one color - 5600 stitches) with one thread break the whole job. I have tried the free samples at shows and no other brand has less thread breaks than Isacord. I remember a survey a few years ago where each thread break on a 4 head machine costs $1.00 so a single head costs around a quarter. It might not sound like much but when you have 10 thread breaks per 5000m spool it starts to add up.

Comment

Who carries it? We have had tons of thread breaks on black.Might be worth trying.

Comment

Isacord thread is sold by Ackermann

http://www.ackermannna.com/Threads.html

Sharon
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Ackermann is were I got mine from.Gave me a discounted price on 5k spool as a demo?I think the price was 4.95 I would have to look it up. The sales pitch for the black thread was that some companies will redye other colors of thread that don't sell.Did some more hats last night had one thread break, it broke clean and did not shred like the arcpoly did.

Curtis

Comment

I have switched to Isacord also the Arc Poly and the Medeira were nothing but thread breaks waiting to happen. My thread breaks have reduced at least 90%. Ackermann NA 1-888-654-7522

Steve
            Trinity Sports & Embroidery
            Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Working...
            X