HELP still down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP still down

I tried one more time and even reinstalled the file Jeff Banks gave me yesterday to correct the original problem but after I get the grey screen and turn the machine on, all it does is beep 4 times and the red light comes on the keypad. The screen stays grey and never loads. I'm wondering if the machine and computer are not speaking to each other. IT all started with the z axis error and went down hill from there. Guess I'll wait to call Denver tomorrow. Only problem is they don't open until 10am my time and I need to finish 3 shirts to be delivered early. I keep wondering if this will ever end.
    Debbie in Indiana
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Debbie,
    Is there any chance the E-Stop button is depressed? I have had a similar happening where it would just beep and that was all it would do.....E-Stop was inadvertently pushed in.

Susan

Comment

I should say "engaged" vs "pushed in".

Comment

If not the E stop - is the machine in sleep mode? have you tried pressing and holding the green button to wake the machine?
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Holding down the green start button did it!! Hopefully I won't get the Z axis error again. I've only got 3 more shirts to finish...maybe if I stand on my head while holding my breath, huh?? THANKS AGAIN everyone!! Debbie

Comment

Then your machine some how went to sleep. Normally this is done by pressing and holding the stop button. When you want to "wake" it, you press and hold the green start button.
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
            Hilton Head Island, SC
            http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

All 3 finished with no Z axis error!! I still don not get the RSA and CSA message on the grey screen when I turn the machine on which concerns me. But, time will tell! Maybe I held my mouth the wrong way!! Gotta go deliver shirts...yea!! Thanks again to you guys...what would we do without you!!!! Debbie

Comment

I think you need to have 'force download' clicked 'on' to get the RSA and CSA message each time...do a 'search' here about that. Last week it was a discussion topic-someone else having problems.
                We've left ours 'on' for 3 years and never had a problem-others say it should be 'off'. All I know is-we haven't had the axis errors that others get, and each time, it does open up the last image sewn.

Roland

Comment

I don't know if this has been said recently about the CSA and RSA downloading, but remember that the operating system must be running before starting the Amayas in order for this to happen. I apologize if this is a big DUH for everyone, but you never know.....
                  Mary
                  Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Working...
                  X