Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Teal shirts and special camo caps

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for men's and women's long and short sleeve Ts, golf shirts, and wovens in teal.
    Also ISO camo ball caps with some type of pocket or channel - I'm not making this up; a customer says he's seen one - on each side that you slide the ear pieces of your sunglasses into.

Any ideas? I thought Blue Generation might have the teal shirts, but no luck.
    Thanks so much!
    Sandra Walker<br />A&E Custom Embroidery<br />Montgomery, TX<br />936-588-1015

Hi Sandra,

I found the hats you're looking for at http://www.globalsources.com/manufac...-Holders.html. They really do have the sunglass holders on them.

Patty Garver
    Sew Suite Inc
    Lucas, Texas
    972-849-6100
    Dream Big!

Comment

he's not making it up...I've heard of them and probably seen them somewhere in a catalog but couldn't tell you to save my life!
      You will need a color chart to get your 'teal' shirts-I have seen 'teal' as many different colors and not always called 'teal'.
      Start with Sanmar- Gildan usually has good matching colors between their different lines, maybe the Port Authority 'housebrand' also. Long sleeve-I doubt it-never seen long sleeves from anyone in a teal...not a single brand in Sanmar has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yippy2004:
        Hi Sandra,

I found the hats you're looking for at http://www.globalsources.com/manufac...-Holders.html. They really do have the sunglass holders on them.

Patty Garver
        Sew Suite Inc
        Lucas, Texas
        972-849-6100

Comment

Bless you Patty! Will check them out. Thanks so much for your quick reply.

BTW, where is Lucas? I'm in Montgomery, about 45 miles northwest of Houston or 8 miles west of Conroe.

Comment

Originally posted by signman:
            he's not making it up...I've heard of them and probably seen them somewhere in a catalog but couldn't tell you to save my life!
            You will need a color chart to get your 'teal' shirts-I have seen 'teal' as many different colors and not always called 'teal'.
            Start with Sanmar- Gildan usually has good matching colors between their different lines, maybe the Port Authority 'housebrand' also. Long sleeve-I doubt it-never seen long sleeves from anyone in a teal...not a single brand in Sanmar has it.

Comment

I tried Sanmar first - they're my "go-to guy" for everything! I know Hanes has a teal T, but Hanes quality isn't always great.

I was also thiking I need to get my customer to show me what she means when she says "teal;" you're right, that name can cover a lot of shades and colors.

Thanks for your help,

Comment

Working...
              X