Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya not being recognized by AmayaOS

Hello All,

I just returned home from a 10 day vacation and fired up big red. Now I'm unable to detect the machine. It powers up and get a green light on the control panel, but AmayaOS refuses to see it. Going through the configuration wizard it says 1 cluster and 0 machines detected. I have tried to reinstall, different network cables. I'm at a loss now. Is there any self diagnostics the machine itself can report? Any other tips? I'll give Melco a call tomorrow but I work a full time job and attempting to start a business with my wife out of the house. Hopefully it isn't serious.

Best regards,
    Barry

Barry,
    That happened to me last Christmas and I really had a lot of stuff in the shop to do. It will take help from the computer department since its a minor glitch in the software. They walked me through several adjustments deep in the registry, which you would never want to mess with yourself. The machine and software are not speaking, but it should work fine the minute you get off the phone with Denver. HTH Debbie
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

This may be a case like Debbie mentioned where the software is seeing the machine as a big red when it's an XT or vice versa. Just give tech support a buzz tomorrow morning and they can walk you thru it quickly. Should only take a few minutes.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thanks for the information, I'll be making a call into them today (fingers crossed).

Barry

Comment

Hello all\,

HELP!!

Well after alot time on tech support it was diagnosed the main board was bad. Which of course was on backorder. I finally received my new board and put it in the machine tonight. Now the AmayaOS does talk to the machine, but I get a "color change seek error" and the head doesn't switch between needles. I'm hoping this new board isn't bad as it took me close to two weeks to get it. Any suggestions? I unplugged and plugged in any of the connectors to the main board. Of course I miss cut off to Melco tech support by 15 minutes.

Frustrated in PA,
          Barry

Comment

Working...
          X