Melco Force Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melco Force Gauges

I apologize if this question has been asked before but I could not find any answer to my question.

I think I need to do X-Belt Cable, Y-Axis Timing Belt and Z-Drive Belt tensioning adjustments on my Amaya XT. These have never been done on my Amaya XT even when I called out a technician for a loud rattling noise when I do wide satin stitches when the hoop moves from left to right. The technician adjusted the timing but did not adjust any belts. The noise has come back again.

The Amaya XT Technical Manual says to use a Melco 0-40 lb Force Gauge, PN 995595-01 ($213.77) for the X-Cable Tensioning and a 0-10 lb Force Gauge, PN 995591-01 ($270.00) for the Z-Drive Belt Tensioning and Y-Axis Timing Belt Tensioning.

My question is can I use the 0-40 lb Force Gauge for all these tensioning adjustments or must I have both the 0-10 lb and 0-40 lb gauges? Together they are EXPENSIVE! Or are there any less expensive gauges that will work?

Thanks,
    Kanga

They make a inexpensive gauge to the the x cable tension. From what you tell me that is where I would start. Part number 33909
    Encore Embroidery<br /><br />Nancy Rasmussen<br />Certified Trainer<br />Bravo Sales<br />Certified Technician (Amaya&EMC/EMT)

Comment

Working...
    X